Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pictures!

yes that's right, 2 posts in one day! but this one is pretty much just more pictures for you all to enjoy!
Here's just a pic of a large majority of our class trying to act out hieroglyphs on the side of the Kufu pyramid...I kind of think we failed
Me on a camel :) in Luxor
Arab Night in the JC with these fine men (Cory, Spencer, and Piers) dressed up like true Arabs!
More Arab love!
Me and Martini and our matching outfits just chillin at the Shekel Shack
now on the left you will see my trusty body guard AJ, and
on his back is my besty Joshua Steele. Oh guy love
And for all of you back in Provo 159th ward, here's me and Neal's engagement photo at Tel Beersheva!!! haha just kidding, but I'm so glad to have him here with me!
Joshua personally requested I put this picture up to show everyone how talented he is at modeling.  I think I would have to agree. Just look at his pretty face! (and this was on our rampart walk on the Old City wall)
 And I think that was the best picture to end this post on.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA Brittany I told you you'd get to ride a camel!

    Anyways, so excited you started blogging :)
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete