Monday, February 7, 2011

Jeep Wrangler

I love those moments in life when a compliment comes that's totally unexpected.  I feel like in our close knit Jerusalem Center community, we have all just bonded to the point where, nothing bad can be said about anyone, sooooo the compliments and love come flooding in.  Today during FHE, we decided to say our favorite things about the person sitting across from us.  I think I got the most amazing compliment anyone has ever given me...as he compared me to a Jeep Wrangler from none other than Taylor James Henderson III.

Crazy I know, but he said it so eloquently as to describe me as a classy ride ready to weather any situation and able to go in with full force.  I don't know about you, but it seriously just made me float up to cloud nine.  who wouldve thought that such a good compliment would come with such an unconventional comparison.

love! and more pictures to come from today's crazy field trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment