Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time to Play!

Finals are over, and what am I going to do with all of this free time?!?! haha, ok maybe I don't have THAT much free time, but this week I found time to relax and play a little :)

Our dinner group decided to change it up a bit this week as we chose a somewhat normal meal for our meal out in the city.  This week: Burger Bar
Donovan and I at Burger Bar

Most definitely one of the best burgers I have ever had!  It even beat 5 guys!  Maybe it was because I was starving after running all around the Mamilla Mall looking for swimsuits with Martin and Donovan for our Galilee trip in the pouring rain, but these burgers were delicious.  Though they were kosher, you wouldn't even be able to tell that it was missing the cheese because of all the other juicy condiments they slapped onto the burger.  It was a good meal, especially since I caved and had my first diet coke since January!  You all should be very proud of me right now.

I was also feeling a bit sad that our days at the JC are dwindling.  So this past sabbath I tried to take pictures around the center to remember all of the good times.  Our normal Sabbaths include movie watching in the lounge :)  This weeks choice: "The Other Side of Heaven"
Aren't they just a good looking group of kids?!

Then today was our standard free day Sundays, and me and the best group of people ever (Me, Donovan, Abby Chaimb, Emily, and Neal) went out and partied in the city!

We went to the St. George Cathedral, the Great Synagogue, got crepes on Ben Yehuda Street, chilled in front of Damascus Gate while eating lunch and people watching, and just wandered through the Old City: pretty much just an awesome day with great people.
Me, Emily, and Abby enjoying our delicious crepes!
Neal and I in front of the Great Synagogue in West Jerusalem
outside of the St. George Cathedral


Loving Life

No comments:

Post a Comment