Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finals are over...but more field trips and fun are coming!

Tuesday at 6pm our Judaism and Islam classes officially ended.  The finals were rough, but the reward was so much greater! Though the day started early, it ended even later because after our exams we were lucky enough to go to the Western Wall and the Kotel Tunnel...very late at night. My group was the first to leave for the tunnel, and we didn't arrive there until 9:30pm!
Even though it was very much past my bedtime, we all made the best of it and had quite the adventure
Here are some of our late night photos!
Some Jewish ladies saying their prayers against the Western Wall inside the Kotel Tunnel
attractive JC students!!!
Me and Jess outside at the Western Wall
After a splendid night, the next day was fantastic, especially because we now only have 2 classes! So after class a group of us went to the Rockefeller Museum to check out some sweet artifacts and pottery!
Martin, me and Nathanael outside the Museum
And of course I have to end with a picture of me and Donovan, because lately we've been really good at taking some unintentional engagement photos :) haha
Oh and I completely forgot to mention that today we also had a blood drive here at the JC.  I can officially say that I've donated blood for someone in need in Israel and I am so proud :) That is the reason for the red stickers me and Donovan are sporting!
Tonight we also had the pleasure of watching the family talent show here at the center for the kids of the faculty.  I was lucky enough to play a song on the guitar and sing with Alexia Muhlestein! I'm pretty sure we stole the show! lol well at least she did. 
 Tonight also marked the start of our first ever Jerusalem Center game of Assassin.  Everyone is in a constant state of panic and paranoia, and I'm loving every minute of it!
I'll keep you updated to see who are winner will finally be!

No comments:

Post a Comment