Thursday, March 31, 2011

O Galilee!!

Definitely had one of the best and most spiritual experiences of my life in Galilee.  We were lucky enough to stay at the En Gev Kibbutz RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE SEA OF GALILEE! I don't know if you guys are aware of this...but Christ walked on the water of this very sea.  I'd say that was one of the coolest things we got to do, just hang out and contemplate ON the Sea of Galilee about all of the numerous miracles Christ performed at this location.  I for sure felt so close to my Savior by actually seeing and walking around the very same places he performed his ministry. 

Well enough chit chat, here are some lovely photos from our trip!
yes this is me holding a mote and sitting on a beam...bible references come t life!!!
yes...my name is Britt Lam and I'm holding a baby lamb!...and I'm the baby of my family! yay for literal pictures!
Me and Nathanael on the Sea of Galilee
Sitting on the edge of Mount Arbel
Me and Donovan at Gamla
Emily, Abby, me, and Tessa at Tel Dan
jumping picture on the Sea of Galilee right at the edge of our kibbutz
Me and Donovan at the Mediterranean Sea
coolest castle ever! and this isn't even photo-shopped. Nimrod's Castle

awesome waterfall hike with Maddi and Abby

love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment