Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bittersweet

I want to say that I am the happiest person in the world right now seeing as I just finished a beastly Old Testament final.  However, though challenging as it was, especially since I spent from exactly 8:45 this morning to 2 in the afternoon studying my brains out, when I handed in that paper, that meant my time in Brother Judd's class was over.  

sad day

It amazes me more and more how fast our time has gone here in Jerusalem.  We had our first New Testament class today, which means that our study abroad is officially half over.  Though it will be a great relief once we finish all of our finals for this block, this only solidifies the fact that my time here will soon be over.

Why do the best things go by so quickly?????!?!

Well here's to the rest of the trip and the great views it brings my way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment