Friday, February 15, 2013

Bundle of Blessings

Got to fly home last weekend for my cute little nephew Spencer's baptism! I honestly cannot believe he's already 8 years old! I remember changing this kid's diapers!


But overall, my weekend at home was so great! I got to spend time with the fam and see some friends I was really missing! Too bad it was so short. Now....back to good old Provo....

On a good note, I was able to get back in Provo in time for my friend Colette's wedding! She was such a beautiful bride :) We actually threw her bridal shower in our apartment the week before.


And of course I got to spend some quality bonding time with my lovely roommates. Maybe it's because it's Valentine's Day, but we've all been relying on this roommate time this week. Time for us to get boyfriends? Maybe, but for now we're content just "dating" each other and gorging on food and desserts.

Exhibit A:

Love me some cake and bonding with this girl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment