Sunday, March 10, 2013

Secretaries for Life

This is one of my best friends :) We like to go and get diet coke from vending machines on Sundays. We also are work partners. We decided that because our friendship is so memorable and comical, and because of the fact that we have no problem with doing clerical work the rest of our lives, that we will create a TV show entitled "Secretaries" to be broadcasted on Bravo. Look for it coming soon to a TV near you! ;)

This month has seriously been a week of roommate bonding. With Ally and Sophia graduating, our whole apartment has been experiencing some extreme senioritis. However, Ally and I have taken up a new job working as research assistants for the economics department at BYU. It's really hard work...NOT. haha it's honestly the most fun I've ever had working.
Basically we go to elementary schools and count the amount of vegetables the kids eat. If they have eaten a full portion, we get to give them cool little tokens they can use at their school store. We also work at another school and set up iPads and watch 1st graders play this math game. Sooooo basically our job rocks cuz we get to hang out with cool little kids all day, and I get to work with my best friend...#luckiestgirlintheworld

We have also decided to instigate #TallteeTuesday. I got Ally an awesome tall tee for her birthday, the big 22, and don't worry we listened to Taylor Swift's 22 basically the entire day of March 4th.
Don't worry, we also decided to relive our childhood years and build a fort in our living room! I mean, it was pretty short lived cuz Cami didn't like the clutter for more than 24 hours, but it was a good scary movie night setting.
Basically, I love my roommates, and I'm really sad that Sophia will be leaving us come fall....o and did I mention that we don't have a place to live in the fall yet? yup...so hopefully we'll find somewhere to live before I leave for LA this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment