Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall Madness!

Fall semester of my senior year at BYU has officially started. It kind of seems surreal that while I am here thinking about graduation, all of the boys from my freshmen year are coming home from their missions. But so far, it hasn't been too bad! Don't get me wrong, having all major classes has been stressful, but it still feels like summer!!

Me and my lovely girls Lauren and Taylor decided to throw a back to school bash, which turned out to be a total hit! We had more people than any of my previous dessert parties, probably cuz it was a dance party haha. Unfortunately however, we got a complaint from a married couple that lives at the Enclave. They informed us that if we didn't turn our music down by 10:30 they would call the cops. So, we decided to move the party from the courtyard to the parking garage. And honestly, it was INSANE!!! We probably had over 200 people there...but by 11pm the po po showed up and shut us down. But I think that just means our party was a huge success, since it had to get shut down ;)


And don't you worry, all us hosts were rocking our matching cheetah print pants. We wanted to be looking fierce for our first bash of the year! 

I feel like these ladies have been my home away from home. When ever I need to get away from homework (which is...all of the time) they are there for random diet coke runs or just to hang out!

     
They even came with me to support Zack at his ultimate frisbee game!


And we just love our random Walmart runs in between our tanning time by the poolside. 

O and how can I forget the amazing soccer season we've been having!! Cami Jensen, aka my lovely roommate, was made the BYU soccer team captain! And last night we had a game against Penn state, which is currently ranked 6th in the nation! We dominated!!! Beat the 3-1, which is phenomenal. Save it to say, Cami was a very happy camper once she got home :)

Well that's all for now! I should probably prepare for my 416 debate this week! :( School=no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment