Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back in P-Town!

I guess life has been pretty hectic since I've been back in Provo, but I am honestly loving every minute of it!  I moved in last tuesday into my new apartment complex: Enclave Village, and I've honestly never been in such a fun and "happenin" place haha.  And I finally get my own room!!!!
So no crazy decorations yet, but I've only been here a little over a week, so I'm sure they will come :)

And then of course, I was reunited with one of my best friends and roommates: Kelsey Jean Briggs!!!!!
Since we've been back, we've made lots of cool friends like Rockwell, who I call "Rockasaurus," the famous Ben Lee, our dinner group pal Michael Spellman, who is actually sitting next to kels in this picture, but you just can't see him, and of course Bryan Briggs, Kelsey's brother!!!!

We actually threw Bryan an awesome birthday party this past Thursday, fully equipped with bumpin tunes, streamers, balloons, funfetti cake with rainbow chip frosting, basically the whole shabang! We socialized and partied all night!

In other news, classes have been pretty good.  I'm taking Communications101 and Anthropology101, which was originally supposed to be Humanities202, but I chickened out haha.  Not too much work yet, but I'm sure it will get pretty intense! Oh and I also have a job interview with NuSkin this coming Wednesday! wish me luck!

and I completely forgot to mention....

JERUSALEM REUNION!

so before the official reunion and miss Heidi Haglund's house, I was reunited with Cory Newton, Donovan Sanchez, and Spencer Anopol! We hung out, laughed, and ate Brick Oven!
I believe Spencer took the picture of these 2 men plus my lovely roommate, but anyways you get the point! REUNITED AT LAST! 

gosh, so far just loving my time back in Provo with all my friends :)

more pictures to come I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment