Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ANTSY!!

So I guess it has been quite some time since I've last written.  After Jerusalem I guess my life just didn't seem as interesting anymore!
BUT, I have recently been trying to develop my talents by practicing the guitar like crazy, and you know what, I've even been recording stuff here and there. soooo that's basically what I've been up to. 
main reason for this blog post: 
I CANNOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO PROVO! seriously, ants in my pants, i am THAT excited.  Though life at home has its ups, I cannot express how much I have been missing all of my great and fantastic friends back in provo.  First of all, I have my lovely roommates that I can't even believe I've been gone from for this long, and secondly, I have all of my lovely Jerusalem friends that I have been feeling quite disconnected from lately. 

so yes...it is time to get back.

1. pick a date
2. buy a plane ticket
3. done and done

yay, I'll be returning to my great school and wonderful friends in 6 short days! (in case you can't do the math, that means i'll be getting to Utah on June 14th)

o happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment