Saturday, March 17, 2012

Picnics, Sunny Days, Happy People

Weather!

We were so lucky with the weather these past few weeks...now as I am sitting in my living room listening to the scary wind storm going on outside...I can happily say that I took advantage of the weather when we had it!

 Cute half-asian Sophia!
 Meet Brad...we like to sing together :)
 And you should all know who this cute girl is....it's Kelsey Jean Briggs! You can't tell in this picture but I totally wrote her a poem and drew a picture of her on some swings, which just happens to be one of her favorite activities.
And this picture has nothing to do with sunny days outside, but it documents this friendship pretty well.  Everyone, meet A-Babe, also known as Ally Morgan.  When we had no other plans on a Friday night some weeks ago, we decided to get Thai food.  Little did we know that our twin sisters would be waiting for us there!

Snow is supposed to be coming...sad, but I'm glad I got to take advantage of the weather when I had it!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. I'm happy you found another place on the internet to put that Asian picture. Maybe you could Tweet it next?

    Let's go get Thai food again.

    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soo gorgeous!

    i adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete