Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend!

So to kick off one of the funnest weekends I've had this summer, me and a few friends headed over to the top of a parking garage for a free outdoor concert! 

Me and one of my best friends Jeff Schwarting :)

Then we of course witnessed some awesome fireworks...that I do no have any pictures of haha

Then on Sunday, me and my lovely roomie went for a little stroll around the Provo Temple grounds after church, just an awesome way to spend the Sabbath. 

Then Monday was the REAL 4th of July...and what may you ask we did?
We hit up a crazy fun fair down Center Street, where we ran into an awesome dinosaur shaped moon-bounce
and then...

LAZER TAG!

our awesome team:
yup that's right, Ashley Tucker, Kelsey Briggs, and Britt Lam...secret: me and Ashley love Hello Kitty, hence the matching shirts we purchased that very day from Walmart!
and we of course kicked butt in the field :)
asian picture!
our serious lazer tag faces
and I just wanted to end on a cute picture of me and Ashley :)

Hope you all had the best weekend and got to set off lots of fireworks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment